The PIVOT is a bi-folding, counter-balanced, door system from SGCA doors designed to fit openings up to 32 feet wide and 20 feet high–with no overhead track. The perfect combination of durability, functionality and beauty, the PIVOT allows you to bring the outdoors in, separate or combine rooms, and increase usable space.
- Constructed using rectangular hollow steel for minimal deflection–opened or closed
- Doors can be glazed using 1/4" laminate,1" insulated glass, or a variety of sheeting material. Contact SGCA doors for cladding options
- Offered in a variety of colors, the standard finish on hollow steel frame and channels is powder coat
- Motor complies with UL 325 standard
- Custom manufactured to your exact design specifications
- Products may be eligible for LEED points (consult with your SGCA doors representative)
- Doors are suited for high wind loads and high security applications.
- Maximum width is 32'
- Maximum height is 20'
Designed and manufactured in the United States