The RISE single leaf vertical lift, counter-balanced door system from SGCA doors is the ideal design for areas with high ceilings and limited floor space. With a variety of cladding options and minimal jamb space the RISE is sure to help increase functional floor space and enable uncommon design.
- Constructed using rectangular hollow steel for minimal deflection-opened or closed
- Doors open vertically to designated height
- The entire structural load is carried at the jamb so no attachment is needed at the header
- Counterweights can be protected with removable aluminum covers
- Vertical travel is controlled by multiple guide rollers located in the operating channels at each jamb
- Swing doors can be integrated in the RISE for means of egress
- Motor complies with the UL 325 standard
- Designed and manufactured in the United States
- Custom manufactured to your design specifications
- Products may be eligible for LEED points (consult with your SGCA representative)
- Multiple cladding options are available
- Maximum width is 50'
- Maximum height is 20'
Designed and manufactured in the United States